Yeah, I'm Full of It
________________________________________________________________
TMI WARNING:
TMI
TMI
Okay, that was plenty, right?
I've been constipated for days. I'm never constipated. I eat my veggies. Yesterday I had to wear yoga pants because the waistband of my jeans made life too uncomfortable. I wore them again today. No, NOT the same pair! Gosh! So I've been taking Fibercon. Drinking lots of water (well, more water anyway) and adding a couple servings of fruit.
Oh. My. Gosh.
I am uncomfortable. Is this what getting old is going to be like? Because bring on the Metamucil. Or prunes. I'll eat the prunes.
OH! OH! That's what I'll get tomorrow! Some good old fashioned prunes will do the trick!
I think I'm going to go eat an entire bowl of (sadly unbuttered) popcorn and see how that does me.
I hope I'm not too old to remember I need to buy prunes tomorrow.
6 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home