::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Still Going Hmmmm.... ________________________________________________________________
What lovely comments!

I agree with all of them! Oh, heck. I don't know. As I was on the treadmill today, telling my friend (Because she asked! I'm not one to talk badly about my husband unless blogging or asked by treadmilling friends...Hah!) about how I've been feeling after Michael's trip. "Oh, you need to have a long talk," she said. "Oh, whatever!" I said. I'm not in the mood for a long talk. A date. A pat on the hand. Nothing! I want to not have to worry about his state of happiness for a while and concentrate on my own and my kids'. Selfish. I know. I tend to care a lot more about his state of happiness when he cares about mine. On a less superficial level. Like absentmindedly tossing a used bottle of lotion in his bag so he can tell me he was thinking of me.

Ooo, that didn't sound nice at all!

Allright. Maybe I just have PMS. I don't think so, but anything is possible.

I was thankful when he went to bed very early tonight. Tim got yelled at for bumping the soup pot and almost knocking over his sister's milk. He got yelled at for almost pulling the power cord out of the back of the laptop. Note the "ALMOST". Yet, all Tim could talk about was how he missed his dad and he hoped he has sweet dreams tonight and gave him 3 or 4 goodnight kisses. I think I ground my molars into shorter nubs and my jaw hasn't unclenched yet, but I'm glad Tim doesn't seem to be too upset. Good grief. Go back to the desert if you're going to be a poop! I've heard the excuses and have made up a few extra of my own. I've had it.

He doesn't answer my texts during the day either during his trip or since he got home. Or my phone calls to cell or office. Either his phone is on vibrate or it's dead. Yet every time I am with him, he has the damn thing glued to his ear. I'll be saying something and all of a sudden he's talking to someone else. On his stupid phone. He called me tonight when I was visiting with Shany after our workout at the gym to "see if I was okay". He was actually home at 7! He's not used to coming home and not finding me there. Wow. The phone worked then. Hunh. Maybe Shany is right and the asshole friend he took on the shooting course with him had a negative effect.

I don't want to go to bed, even with an Ambien. I want to sit here on the couch and play stupid Facebook games and knit. I guess I'd want to if he put in just a tiny bit more effort. Gosh I feel like one of those naggy witchy wives men always complain about. I don't feel like being in the same room with him, or being berated that I was up too late.

I do have to hand it to Riley. During dinner tonight, she mentioned something about how she asked for a picture of the Luxor Hotel. Big Cris Angel fan, my girl. We talked about it before his trip (he was going to go in so he could tell her what it was like) and during. But he didn't take a picture because it didn't stand out as he drove by, so he forgot. He took HER camera on his trip, but he forgot the only thing she asked for was a picture of the hotel? Not Cris Angel on a platter, or a $50.00 t-shirt from his store. Just a picture. And her birthday is just around the corner. Forgot. Makes me so mad.

I hope all this nasty venting will help. I feel awful venting. I hate complaining. I really hate complaining about him.

Oh, I knitted Shawna a hat for her birthday! But we haven't spoken much in the past month. Not sure what is up there. I've tried asking, but get a "nothing's up" response. She can be very moody, but never with me before! I want to help, but I don't know how! She's not one to share hard times, and the only way I've been able to help in the past is by reading between the lines when we chatted all the time. So, I hope she likes her hat. I spent hours trying to find the right pattern and the right yarn. I made one for Shany's birthday too, but it turned out way too big. I think this one is a lot better! I still don't know if she'll like it or even want something like that from me. I guess I'll find out!







posted by Terri at 10/23/2009 03:02:00 AM >2 comments

2 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS