::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Things Are Good ________________________________________________________________
Things are exactly normal. Nothing exciting. Nothing bad. Hence the lack of needing to blog. So I'll give a bit of a catch up in the form of fun bullet points. Wheee!

  • Xander refuses to use the potty. He'll pee when I take him, but refuses to poop. Whatever. He'll poop when he's ready. Bribing with M&M's and holding a toy he really wants as a reward isn't working. M&M's used to, but I guess chocolate isn't the motivator it is for his mother. He won't be going to college wearing a diaper, so I'll worry about other things.
  • Van is still dead. I haven't pushed the issue. M comes to get me when need be and then I use his truck to run errands.
  • I have to take Ambien to sleep, but new doc said not to worry, it's not habit forming and to just stop being a chicken and take it. It's part of my depression that needs treatment.
  • Took it the other day, but not early enough. When M came to get me for an appointment I was a zombie. He had to dress me. I wore his shirt (4 sizes too big) with my jeans. No makeup. Hair unbrushed. Niiiice. He said I looked "beautiful".
  • Took it Saturday night, but not early enough again (jeez, how early do I need to take it?) and I tried to get in the shower in my nightie Sunday morning to get ready for church. M guided me back to bed and left me home. I didn't recall a thing about it but was curious why the hem of my nightie was wet when I woke at 11. I slept until 11. I had energy all darn day and even made cookies after dinner. Taking it early enough for me to sleep it out of my system would be a good idea, hunh?
  • If I don't take it, I'm a royal female dog. Which is why I take it even though I could be a zombie in the early morning. I hate early mornings anyway, so whatever.
  • Went to Shawna's ultrasound last week, and her baby has HAIR! Only six more weeks! I cannot wait!! I need to try to teach myself how to crochet. Again. My mom has showed me how many times now? Ugh.
  • Baked Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies in honor of Papa's b'day April 3. I miss him.
  • Next Saturday, I'm taking Riley to get blue streaks put in her hair while I get a pedicure. Yeep.
  • The sun is out all the freakin' time. I love it. Dusk starts around 8 and goes until after 9.
  • I'm not getting enough reading time now that I'm not a raving insomniatic, and I miss it.
  • Sony sent me a new eBook reader, no problemo. I call it My Precious, and it never leaves my sight.
  • I heart Sony.
  • I listen to Adele 19 constantly to block out the chaos that over whelms me. I'm going to wear her out soon, and I'll need to find a replacement. Yeep.
  • Chris Isaak Lucky Me is probably Adele's replacement.
  • Maggie and Emily have State Testing starting tomorrow. I kept thinking Tim was going too because some of his classes are for 3rd grade. Duh. I freaked him out for nothing.
  • Baby moose keep hanging out for naps and snacking in our back yard.
  • I like the Bible study I'm doing. I just have to keep it consistent.
  • Facebook is fun and helps me relax. Waste of time? Absolutely. Mental health break? You betcha!
"No room in my bed as far as I'm concerned so wipe that dirty smile off will you... " I just dig the way that's worded. Adele is so cool.

"I thought I knew myself somehow you know me more. Don't know who'd I be if I didn't know you. You're so very adventurous and I'm so very cautious. Combined and you'd think we wouldn't, but we do we do we do." - *sigh*

posted by Terri at 4/06/2009 12:05:00 PM >3 comments

3 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS