Sleep Like the Dead
________________________________________________________________
We got our new bed delivered today. We ordered it months ago, and Michael did some wheeling and dealing so it only cost us the price of having them sponsor his TV show. Wooot! It's like a Sleep Number and Temperpedic got married and had a baby. We're sleeping on the baby. That didn't sound right.... It's a lot harder than I'm used to, and I'm not certain what my number is yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Our old bed was over 15 years old. Lumpy. Saggy. And molded to the shape of our bodies, but not in the good way. I was kind of sad to see it go, since 4 of my 5 children were conceived on it. And then I stretched out on the new bed. And my moment of silence to mourn the passing of the old bed lasted for 4 seconds.
I didn't mean to, but I took a looooong nap. I thought I was an insomniatic because of depression. Maybe it was just my droopy bed. Realistically, it was probably a combination.
I cooked up a big pot of pinto beans for the first time today. My plan was to make my own refried beans. The kids ate so much, that I don't think there will be enough for that. I wouldn't have let them eat that much, but I was sleeping! Good grief. Is it still a nap when it lasts for more than 3 hours?
posted by Terri at
2/28/2009 09:19:00 PM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home