Update
________________________________________________________________
Still haven't called the doctor. I probably should. I hate seeing the doctor.
I've been getting better though. Xander has been sick, so I've been very needed. And all he wants to do is lie and bed and snuggle anyway, so that worked out well for both of us. Heh. His fever is gone, but he's got potty troubles and an owie tummy. Poor baby! He's getting better fast though, so I'm sure tomorrow he'll be right as rain.
I told Michael last night that I needed him to make me go out. Date Night, you know... But I've made a million excuses for not leaving the house this week, and I thought I might need a push. I almost did, but managed to psych myself up for getting dressed, doing the hair and makeup thing. Yeah! Progress.
I have some coupons for Old Navy that expire tomorrow, and the kids want to go shopping. I said I would take them. I pray I don't wuss out. It seems so overwhelming. If it requires too much mental energy, I'm done.
I came clean to Mrs. Garden Gnome about my depression issues in an e-mail. We never talk on the phone, and I'm not sure why that is... Anyhoodle, she seemed mildly supportive. If not supportive than relieved that I told her what was wrong. We'll see what funny looks I get on Sunday at church. She does love the gossip. And the putting down of others. But she has been a good friend too. I don't think she is capable of fathoming what depression is all about. I'm waiting for her to suggest an exorcism or something.
Jeez. I was so bubbly a few hours ago. When I was out of the house. What the heck happened? Bleh. Bleh, bleh.
I'm going to go read my hilarious book now. Have a good weekend!
3 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home