Lack of Update
________________________________________________________________
I've come to the conclusion that I'm in the midst of a fairly significant bout of depression.
If I can ever manage to make myself take a shower, find something I can fit my fat butt into, and not hide in shame, I just might get to the doctor and do something about it.
Otherwise, everything is great! The kids are wonderful. School is going well, but Maggie doesn't seem to be retaining a lot. Hence the poor quiz scores, but I'm working on that.
No, I never found out what that noise was. It was probably the house thawing after a couple of weeks of -55 and then shooting up to 55 above. That would make any house make disgusted noises I suppose. Why it happened at the same time, I don't know. But whatever. I no longer sleep with a Glock under my pillow.
posted by Terri at
1/26/2009 01:23:00 AM>3 comments
3 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home