Tis the Season for Depression
________________________________________________________________
Emily and I didn't make it very far last night... There was a snow storm and visibility was stinky. So we did some grocery shopping for a few things I needed for cookies and dinner for Furnace Guy. She was disappointed, but rallied at the end.
Furnace Guy stood us up! Michael called him and he didn't answer. Finally we sent the kids over, and he was sleeping and said to save him dinner for tomorrow. I was very mildly miffed and the kids were disappointed because they decorated for him and everything. I think he's majorly depressed. I think I'm going to "need his help" for something. I know when I'm forced out of my little hole and someone needs me, I feel better when I've had a bad bout of depression.
My sinuses are doing better! Not as much drainage (ew ew ew) and my face only hurts later in the day instead of most of the day. Improvements have to be a good sign. I see the oral surgeon AGAIN tomorrow. Wish me luck!
I still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do, but tonight is Dumbledore's Army at Barnes and Noble, and I just can't bring myself to make two trips. Do all that shopping and come home just to gather everyone up and head back in for fun and frivolity. I just get too worn out! Am I getting old? Wait. Don't answer that.
posted by Terri at
12/16/2008 01:14:00 PM>1 comments
1 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home