HOW Many Days Until Christmas?!
________________________________________________________________
I so have to get on the ball with my shopping! With all that's been going on, my priorities hasn't been on it.
Shawna had a gall bladder attack on Friday. I started getting weird text messages from her in the wee hours of the morning. I kept asking if she wanted me to come over and she would say no, that her daughter was there. I called her in the morning and she didn't answer. When Michael went to work, he discovered she was in the hospital. I was so worried about her. Holy cow. Five months pregnant and they were talking about taking out her gall bladder! I stayed with her a while Friday night and then Saturday afternoon. She was discharged Saturday but needed me to stay with her for a bit because she wasn't supposed to be alone. It was so fun taking care of her, but I worried about her being in so much pain. She wants to go to work tomorrow, but Michael called in sick for her. My gosh! It's too soon, but it's hard keeping that girl down. I'm going to stop back by tomorrow and make sure she's okay. Her "fiancee" stayed with her in the hospital and took good care of her, but when I talked to him, he made it pretty clear they hadn't reconciled. He's really confusing her at this point.
Butthead.
Church was great today. One of the ladies I respect the most apologized for what happened to Timmy and I immediately felt better. She is the sweetest, kindest, least judgmental ladies I know. Then one of the boys gave Tim a toy car, and that made him feel better, so all is good. I guess. I'm not going to let it harden my heart.
I think I opened the hole in my sinus more... During the sermon, I had to sneeze. Well, Grandma taught me to make it quiet and not disturb others or spew all over the place. Polite sneezes if you please. It came on me so quickly, I didn't have time to think about it and I held it in and felt something give. We didn't stay after the sermon for communion. It's gotten a bit better, but my sinus feels like it's burning. I guess it's good I'm going for another follow up with the surgeon tomorrow. Good grief. How ridiculous!
posted by Terri at
12/07/2008 11:54:00 PM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home