Boys Are Stupid, Throw Rocks At Them
________________________________________________________________
Well, I'm off with Emily to do a little Christmas and grocery shopping. That should help my Christmas spirit a bit. Searching for the perfect gift for someone makes me happy.
Unfortunately, I get these brain sparks of what a perfect gift would be at about 2AM. My new strategy for working on my latest bout of insomnia is to buy a notebook to keep my the bed and I'll make lists of things to do, or whatever brilliant idea I get that I am afraid I'll forget. Yeah! I'm sure that will solve that problem!
Yeah, I need to get Michael's supplements for him. However! Last night was the first I'd heard that, and it's been since before we left on vacation. Turkey. And I have no idea which one to get. Maybe I'll call the physical therapist! Hah! I'll stick a bottle in his stocking instead of coal! Teehee.
It's 1:30 and it's already getting dark out. Holy moly. Pretty soon, we'll start gaining daylight. I cannot wait!
Oh, and my friend and her fiancee getting cold feet? I don't know. They've been on again and off again for 8 years. I used to think they were destined to be together, because he seems to improve after each break up. Hah. Her eldest son called his number (not knowing they broke up) and Fiancee Fink told him that "he needed his space" so they broke up. I'm sorry. Needing space is not a good enough reason to leave your pregnant fiancee. Not after you talked her into having your baby and you tried for months to have the baby. Nope. Now he wants to go to the ultrasound with her and she doesn't want to. Not until they talk about what the status of their relationship is. He's still wearing his ring. He hasn't asked for hers. He introduced himself to all hospital staff as her fiancee. (Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them.) She is worried that he will try to push his way in to the ultrasound, but I won't let him. And he wants to know the sex of the baby but she doesn't want him to know. I don't blame her. Other people tell her she has to tell him and let him come because it's his baby too. In my opinion? He lost those rights when he left. What do you think?
I think it's time for buying cookie and fudge ingredients, that's what I think! Oh boy. No idea what to cook for Furnace Guy. Michael wants Stroganoff. Why not?
posted by Terri at
12/15/2008 01:32:00 PM>4 comments
4 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home