::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Oral Surgery Sensation ________________________________________________________________
I've been putting off having my impacted wisdom teeth removed for nearly two decades. Probably because the dentist who brought it up said that they would need to break my jaw and wire it shut because of my small jaw. Just what your average 20 year old wants to do.

Today... I did it. With an awesome doctor, who put me completely under. I felt nothing. And he found a hole in my sinus and fixed that up for me as well. Dare I hope that this could be a solution to my sinus pain and pressure? My Pollyanna is showing, because I'm slightly optimistic here!

I need more Vicodin, but I'm resisting. I'm not in pain as much as a lot of discomfort. I'm wrapped in frozen vegetables until my ice packs get cold again.

I'm really hungry too, but the thought of trying to chew anything and rinsing out my empty sockets is an awesome diet. If I can't mush it with my tongue to the roof of my mouth, fuggetaboutit. Dammit. Murphy being Murphy, I'll probably gain weight.

Riley is taking awesome care of me, and everything else. She's planned meals, and made lists of ingredients and organized menus for a few days. She's going to make someone a fine mommy one day!

Michael is everyone's hero and he got tickets to the midnight showing of Twilight. The girls took naps this afternoon so they'll be able to stay up. I'm so jealous! But I'll get to see it soon, I'm sure. It's not like it won't be playing for the next month!

I should have written more about our vacation instead of my stoopid teeth... We went to Forks. And some of the movie was filmed there. We did the fan thing for the kids. Took pictures of the Cullen's house (a stunning B&B) and Bella and Charlie's house (really a cute place!) and the hospital where Carslyle works. Forks even had a sign made for him at the hospital. "This parking spot reserved for Doctor Cullen". It was such a cool little community! I have pictures... I'll share. But for now, I think I might find some more frozen vegetables for my face. Dude, I'm swollen!

posted by Terri at 11/20/2008 08:58:00 PM >4 comments

4 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS