Apathy is the Enemy
________________________________________________________________
So Michael was at work late tonight broadcasting the debate live on the radio station. I was on the bed folding clothes while listening and Xander comes in.
And in his 3 year old wisdom said, "Awww.... No listen to Bama. Bored to death!"
See? Everyone is a critic and everyone has an opinion.
There are folks out there who are voting blue no matter what, and folks voting red no matter what and the rest in the middle who just don't know.
There are folks out there suffering through family arguments over voting. And others who don't argue at all for fear of offending. Others still who don't even talk to their children about politics because they want them to make up their own minds.
Democrats aren't the enemy. Republicans aren't the enemy. The real enemy is apathy. Those who don't know and don't care to find out. I'm not an Obama supporter by any means, but at least my friends who are, care. I may completely disagree with them, but they are passionate. That's all I would ask from anyone. CARE about our country and where it's going.
posted by Terri at
10/15/2008 08:25:00 PM>5 comments
5 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home