::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


School Schmool ________________________________________________________________
My face still hurts! I feel congested. There's major pressure behind my cheekbones. I'm nuts. I'm totally nuts. The pain is so irritating that it's driving me... nuts!

The specialist sinus doctor wants me to see a neurologist and see a dentist about my wisdom teeth. My wisdom teeth are impacted, and my dentist has wanted me to have them removed for years, but oral surgery scares me more than the regular dentist. Having my mouth hanging open for so long... My throat gets dry. And I'm afraid I'm going to cough. And then half my face will be drilled away or something. Silly reason for hating the dentist, but me and silly go WAY back. If I'll be knocked out, I should be okay.

I found a great online curriculum for the kids! I can't believe it's as cheap is it is. It's only $25 a month! From all the research I've done, it's totally comprehensive and fulfills state requirements. It's primarily educational games with some print outs. It's fun. And they all like it!! Even Maggie! Hallelujah! She doesn't like anything about school, but she loved this! And I can lie down with headache and not stress out because they can do this by themselves. I'll definitely still do a lot with them one on one every day, but this is an answer to all my concerns!

Which comes just in time, because I thought I had another six months with an online guided curriculum I was using before. Crap. I'm only freaking out a little now. I pay several hundred per student for that curriculum. Can this cheap one really educate them as well? We shall see! I"ll give it a month to compare.

Riley and Michael went to the People to People Ambassador meeting last week. She can take her fabulous once in a lifetime trip to England, Ireland and Scotland for the low-low price of $7,149.00. Somehow, we have to make that happen for her. She would benefit so much and most of all, she deserves it.

I saw my regular doctor Friday. I'm feeling really low again. Easily overwhelmed. I have no motivation for anything. I have no appetite, but I've gained weight. I have to talk myself into taking a shower, but self sure doesn't want to listen when I try to talk her into going to work out. Pathetic. So I am nipping it in the bud before it gets worse and my doctor increased my depression medication. I still hate that I have to take it. I hate that I'm such a sad sack without it. I wish there was another way. But for now? I'm doing what I have to do for my kiddoes. And they deserve a mommy who doesn't have B.O. and actually gets dressed and has the energy to read them stories and bake cookies. Lord, I haven't even felt like baking! That's a big red flag right there.

posted by Terri at 9/15/2008 01:11:00 PM >3 comments

3 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS