The Mayor of Crazy Town Strikes Again
________________________________________________________________
My SIL had interviews with the state custody investigator last week. I don't know how her interviews went, but she's in danger of losing all the boys now. My BIL lied like a rug and accused her of watching porn in front of the boys (He was the one with a porn habit. She had to pack up an entire apple box with the trash when he left.), being drunk on a regular basis and more. She's scared to death, and I am for her. Selfishly, I'm glad in a way that we stopped watching Nephew, because who knows what lies BIL could have told that would affect my children. Why are lies more powerful than the truth? It's so hard for me to fathom.
Riley's going to babysit for her tomorrow evening. SIL is too worried to leave her teenage boys in charge of Nephew with all the custody crap. The boys, Nephew and Xander haven't seen one another since their birthday a month and a half ago. Nephew called a few days ago to talk to us and Xander cried to him on the phone because he misses him. It breaks my heart. I miss my Nephew so. I wish I could take care of him again. I still feel guilty that I can't.
posted by Terri at
9/20/2008 12:25:00 AM>1 comments
1 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home