Maggie's Cows
________________________________________________________________
Maggie came out of the shower and I helped her comb out her hair. I like to part it on the right because she has a nice swoop. It got messed up as she was wrestling around with her sister, so I told her to go fix it. She came out of the bathroom and said, "There! I fixed my cow tongue. Or cow lick or whatever."
Michael took Tim for Man Time today. They were going to go shooting, but a friend of ours from church got a moose and offered us some. So he took Tim with him to cut it up into roasts and for processing into burger. I just got a call from them. Michael bought him a pair of Carhart overalls (which he doesn't really like because they kind of bind him up in the crotch, that I hope will feel more comfortable with a washing!) and now they are going to a manly lunch before all the meat cutting. My heart gets so full when I hear them having a good time together!
So the rest of us are having a little girl time while Xander naps. I bought the first season of Bewitched on DVD for twenty bucks (what a steal!) and we're eating popcorn and watching Samantha twitch her nose!
posted by Terri at
9/20/2008 12:40:00 PM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home