Let That Be a Lesson to You... Don't Talk Smack About Her Kids
________________________________________________________________ Yes, Sarah's nickname on the basketball court in school was "Sarah Barracuda". I think the name fits! What an unbelievable speech. I'm floored, even though I knew she would shine. I knew the moment she got the chance, she would show America what she's made of, and she did.
After that speech, I think the other side should smarten up and avoid bringing up her children as a negative. I think Sarah just bent them all over her knee and gave them a good old fashioned spanking.
What an awesome example to my girls, and boys for that matter. As sad as I am to see her go as Governor, I'm thrilled at all she'll be able to accomplish for us ALL. Politics as usual is done. She'll do what's right, even if her party doesn't agree. Something she's already proven in her own administrations.
4 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home