I'm Straight Trippin' Yo
________________________________________________________________ I had a great post all written up yesterday, and my son bumped the mouse and I lost the whole thing. Sha...
Basically, Michael bought me a new (very slightly, barely a year old) refrigerator!! It's no exaggeration to say it's changed my life. No more stacking things behind other things and having to dig for food. No more forgetting what I've purchased because it's lost in the depths of the fridge. It has been leaking for a while, and I've been afraid it was on it's last legs anyway.
I can fit FOUR gallons of milk on the door! Probably six gallons, but that seems excessive. Or not. Now that it's actually a possibility. I could go a whole week without having to buy milk! The shelves slide out and adjust. The deli, fruit and vegetable drawers are humidity controlled. And it's more energy efficient! It's a thing of beauty.
Here's a picture of a similar model. I LOVE the freezer on the bottom. I wasn't sure, but it's da bomb. A listener sold it to us for $800. What a total score! I am a very lucky girl!!
In other news... I'm feeling a little sick to my tummy. And tonight I really, really wanted a glass of milk. There's only one time when I want a glass of milk this badly. And I felt an extreme compulsion to put some Pepsi in it. Only I don't have Pepsi. Just one can of Vanilla Coke I've been saving. I tried it anyway, because I'm usually pretty flexible. It's not quite hitting the spot, but it will do.
So the thought occurred to me that I haven't had my period yet. I was taking that antibiotic, so we were safe, if you get my meaning. Or maybe not as safe as we thought. I picked up my birth control prescription, but I'm too afraid to take it until I am one with an EPT test. I'm probably not. But this milk craving thing is freaking me out. And that I want salt. I never want salt. And I've been going potty a lot. Oh. Crap. Well, six is a nice even number!
posted by Terri at
9/22/2008 09:53:00 PM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home