Gotta Gotta Gotta
________________________________________________________________
Thank you, Connie in WI! The Neti Pot really worked well when I was getting sinus infections. And I think you're on to something with the migraine idea. I do suffer from them, but these feel different, although just as debilitating. I am seeing the oral surgeon at the end of the month and then I'll see a neurologist. Unless I'm completely cured after having my wisdom teeth removed. Teehee.
It's Dumbledore's Army at Barnes and Noble tonight. I don't wanna go. I'm still having the blah's. Michael was Super Husband and brought home pizza last night for dinner, but I can't expect that again tonight, dingity dangit. I gotta take the kids into town. Gotta make dinner. Gotta straighten up the kitchen. Gotta gotta gotta gotta. Blech.
The couch feels so good. I'm all snuggly under my favorite afghan and Happy Light. The kids are outside doing chores, and getting along extremely well. I caught Tim doing something nice for Emily just moments ago! Heh. I don't really have to get up do I? Someone tell me I can stay home and wallow! Although guilt is my biggest motivator to get up. Stupid guilt.
posted by Terri at
9/16/2008 02:49:00 PM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home