Charles Gibson Looks Cranky
________________________________________________________________
I just finished watching Charles Gibson's interview with Sarah Palin. Who edited that piece? Because they should be sacked! Holy cats. Her responses were cut all to heck. I can't help but wonder what else she said that we didn't hear.
Ah... I just went to ABC.com and saw excerpts of the interview where it was cut mercilessly. Gosh, it makes so much more sense in it's entirety! Charlie was even more abrupt in the editing though.
He looked pretty cranky to me, looking down his glasses at her. Kind of like my grade school principal right before he was getting ready to suspend someone. Was he ticked off he was stuck in Fairbanks? Was he feeling the need for more fiber in his diet? Dude, there was a restaurant right down the road from where you were broadcasting that serves a fabulous Greek salad. I remember him as being so friendly when he was sitting next to Joan Lunden on GMA.
What was up with the "do you subscribe to the Bush doctrine" question. What was that? What an open ended question. There are a lot of aspects involved. What part of the "Bush doctrine"? Why not simply ask "Do you agree with Bush's foreign policy?" if that's what he wanted to know?
I'm disappointed in their coverage of Sarah Palin. Very disappointed. The media bias continues. Why am I surprised?
Okay, fair readers. I'll try to lay off the politics for a while. No promises though!
posted by Terri at
9/11/2008 10:28:00 PM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home