Beagles and Babies
________________________________________________________________
I know. If my SIL didn't have bad luck, she'd have none at all. I don't understand why everyone is so quick to believe BIL's lies. But I guess when you're dealing with Child Protection Services and Judges, they are more inclined to believe the bad just in case it's true. It sure makes life miserable for those "innocent until proven guilty".
Our neighbors got a Beagle puppy! He is SO cute and he loves Xander! I would LOVE having a Beagle puppy! My Uncle had one when I was little and I still have great memories of her. He's a wee puppy though. Which means a lot of wee-ing. Not the best part of having a puppy. Especially while I'm potty training a toddler.
I've been seeing babies everywhere. And I get such a longing when I see one. It's getting harder and harder to convince myself I can wait until Riley gets married and has babies. I always feel so good when I'm pregnant. All those wonderful hormones do wonderful things for me. Jeez. I sound like a junkie!
posted by Terri at
9/20/2008 11:31:00 AM>0 comments
0 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home