A Quickie!
________________________________________________________________
I've got to dash.... Shawna is being proposed to today, and I'm part of the plan to surprise her!
But I had to document this before I forgot.
Yesterday, I took Tim on Special Time. We met Daddy for lunch at a Mexican joint that has an all you can eat buffet. After lunch, he had to use the bathroom. He refuses to go in the ladies with me, so I let him go in the men's alone. With my ear at the door. I'm just waiting for some guy to make a comment about me staking out the men's room! So he comes out and says, "The things you pee in are really tall in there! I had to stand on my tip toes and could barely reach it with my... well you know."
3 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home