Non-Anniversary
________________________________________________________________
Yesterday was our 17th anniversary. Michael was sick, I've got another sinus infection, and I kinda think he forgot. We're probably going to take a trip to Anchorage for the weekend in September some time to celebrate, so I don't really mind. Too much. Meh.
He had an on-air auction to do on Saturday and that always takes his focus for about a week before. I help out too, and it's nice to be "needed" by Bossman. He must have told me a dozen times that I did a great job. He took us (even the kids!) out for dinner. He can be a real piece of work, but there are times when Bossman can be a good guy. He made a point of being really attentive to the kids too. That is the way to my heart.
However there were two girls (girls in their late twenties early thirties) who help out on the phones. I don't know how they function in life, but they are pretty, so maybe that explains it. We were selling $50.00 and $100.00 gift certificates to a business. We ran out of $100's and one girl actually argued with me that she couldn't give him two $50's because that wasn't the same. Oh. My. Gosh. That's what I had to work with. I think all their partying killed some serious brain cells.
I was going to sneak the boys to the barber this week, but I wasn't fast enough! Daddy got the clippers out and went to town on their hair. Man! He's getting better at it, but I miss their hair. Poor Xander has so many cowlicks it either has to be really short, or longer on top and Michael doesn't have the patience to wait for it to grow! My poor hairless boys... It's only 45 degrees out today in the sun. Brrrr!
Summer? What summer?
SIL called my cell twice this morning and left voice mail. I hate checking my voice mail. Isn't there some way to turn my voice mail off?! I suppose I could be accused of avoiding her. I'm just not in the mood. Can you blame me? Seriously.
posted by Terri at
8/25/2008 12:05:00 PM>5 comments
5 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home