Breaking Dawn and Birthday Boys
________________________________________________________________
So tonight is the hugely anticipated release of Stephenie Meyer's fourth installment in the Twilight Saga, BREAKING DAWN. Riley volunteered to help out at Barnes and Noble for the release party. There will be costume contests, raffles, scavenger hunts, all kinds of fun stuff. The girls have been contemplating their costumes for weeks, but it hasn't worked out quite they way they had in mind, but they don't seem to mind too much. Michael was up late last night doing his computer thing printing out iron on transfers to make them all T-shirts with the cover of the book and their favorite character's quote on the back. He's such a good daddy! As excited as Emily and Maggie are, I hope they last til midnight without acting too crazed. Emily tends to get the giggles (cackles, more like) when she's too tired. Either way, it should be an adventure! I love these books too. I've been listening to the third book on audio to get ready for BREAKING DAWN, but I only made it 2/3 of the way through. I've read it before when it first came out. It's good reading, I tell ya!
Sunday is Timothy's 8th birthday. It's also Nephew's 3rd birthday, and Xander will be 3 on Tuesday. We're having a big party here on Sunday. Tim wanted to go to see a movie, play games with Daddy and have cowboy beans, burgers and carrot cake. He's pretty low maintenance, I must say. He wanted a clown to come for the toddlers, but I think they'd enjoy that better in a year or two. We've missed having Nephew, so I'm looking forward to it. We wanted to go camping and fishing (well, want is subjective) but it's been rainy all week with no end in sight. Which is okay, because I talked to Tim about camping and he asked if we were renting a motor home because he doesn't like sleeping outside in a tent. I suppose he does take a little bit after me after all!
The kids (Tim in particular) have really been enjoying Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. He's been talking about sharks constantly. I wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard "Did you know that sharks...."
posted by Terri at
8/01/2008 02:06:00 PM>6 comments
6 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home