::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Won't You Take Me to Crazy Town ________________________________________________________________
The van is still dead, but tomorrow there could be hope that a mechanic Michael knows can fit it in. He supposedly knows exactly what it's problem is. Stop what you're doing and cross your fingers for me!

You know, the weather was so awesome for a while! I even managed to get a sunburn while I was outside with the kids (okay, I was reading, they were having lunch inside while watching PBS. I cannot tell a lie.) the other day. Since then? Rain. Clouds. Overcast. And my sinuses have exploded to twice their normal size! Okay, probably not, but it sure as heck feels that way. I spent most of the weekend whining. Once it settled into my jaw making my teeth ache, I was a big baby. My Neti Pot isn't helping either. Changes in the weather like this really mess me up. I wish I knew something I could do, but I don't know any Anti Rain Dances, do you?

Seemingly overnight, Xander grew an inch taller than Nephew. I always kinda bummed that Nephew was taller and leaner than my little guy, what with my short complex and all. Well, I looked at the boys today as they stood side by side and sure enough. Xander had a growth spurt. I put his cute camo pants on his Grammy gave him for Christmas and they were kind of shorter than the last time he wore them, but seeing him next to Nephew like that was weird! Can a kid grow over an inch in one night? It seems like he'd have to grow two inches to suddenly be taller. Dude. That's gotta hurt! I better head back to Old Navy's 50% off sale and get that boy some pants!

Speaking of Nephew... The Mayor is nuts. It's become obvious to everyone now. He's been filing on average about 3 lawsuits a week. He's still representing himself. I really hope SIL looks into a way to get his VA benefits revoked because the jerk is on 100% disability for an injured back, "unable to work", and yet he does metal fabrication and works on Jeeps as a side job. If Uncle Sam knew how well this guy gets around for being 100% disabled, I'm sure he'd be surprised. Maybe he might even stop paying him 3 grand a month to sit on his butt.

The latest law suit was for medical records for the family dog. He wants custody of his step son's dog and wants the records so he can prove the dog is his. What kind of loser would do that to kids? Then he's suing for Grandparental visitation. These are great grandparents who have seen Nephew twice. They live in Florida. They would have to file themselves, and great grandparents aren't included in that law, especially ones that haven't been involved in Nephew's life on a regular basis. He was also suing for spousal support. He's not paying child support. SIL is supporting 4 people on one income with nothing from him. And he wants spousal support. What an A Hole. Unfortunately, Captain Crazy has so much free time on his hands, he can file all the lawsuits he can muster. My SIL has to pay her lawyer every time they have a hearing. For every e-mail she has to write The Mayor of Crazy Town (I'm not sure if Captain is better or not...) telling him to stop filing frivilous suits and wasting her time with 8 page e-mails complaining about how SIL won't provide him with diapers or snacks. This divorce is going to cost her 30 grand. Easy. But with any luck, she'll get primary custody of her son.

Another sad thing is, when SIL came to pick up Nephew tonight, she was telling us about how The Mayor whispered something to Nephew and he immediately started to have a fit when her mother came to pick him up when visitation was over. Nephew knew who we were talking about. He has a stuffed animal with a pocket. The Mayor leaves him notes in the pocket. Of course he's two and can't read, so are these notes for his benefit or ours? Nephew takes the note out of the pocket and says, "Daddy, note." I hate this. I truly do. SIL reads it to him with a smile in her voice, and he puts it back. She's trying so hard and The Mayor is trying so hard in the opposite direction. Nephew is so sensitive and understands so much of what is going on. The Mayor has another visitation tomorrow. His plans? Taking him to the movies. All day. Again. He's done this several times so far. They see 3-4 movies during his 8 hour visitation. Is this quality time with his toddler son? This is why he's fighting for custody? I just don't understand, folks. It breaks my heart for sweet Nephew.

posted by Terri at 7/02/2008 02:04:00 AM >2 comments

2 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS