The Ten Thousand Millionth Rule
________________________________________________________________
Do you all have the Five Second Rule? You know, a piece of food falls to the floor and if you pick it up within five seconds, it's safe to eat? Michael lengthened it to ten seconds and still ignores it.
Anyhoodle! Like father like son. Boys can be so gross! It's a good thing they are so darned adorable...
Tim says to me, "Hey, Mom. Look a piece of Pretzel on the floor."
"Don't eat it, it's dirty," I say.
"What, haven't you ever heard of the Ten Thousand Millionth Rule?" and he proceeds to pop it in his mouth.
Oh. My. Gosh. How did I, a germaphobe, give birth to Timmy? The boy who I have to remind to wash his hands every time he leaves the bathroom. The boy who considers food he finds on the floor a prize. Sakes alive!
posted by Terri at
7/31/2008 01:28:00 PM>1 comments
1 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home