Stupid Judge
________________________________________________________________
No worries, Terri T! I always lock the van and when the kids try to get in it (which happens too frequently I'm sure the neighbors would agree!) the alarm goes off. Plus, I told him he needs to show me his driver's license before I let him drive. Teehee.
Well, my time with Nephew is going to be severely limited thanks to the Judge of Stoopidville. Since Xander, AKA Jaws, has bitten him 4 times in 6 months, the Judge ruled that "there will be no rough-housing" in his day care environment (my house). I cannot guarantee that the boys won't play. Or roll around on the floor together. The term "rough house" is so ambiguous! The Judge said that if Nephew comes home with any marks, SIL could loose primary custody. So Nephew is going to my MIL's for a while. The Judge doesn't have children. This is his first Family Law case. The hearing took 4 days longer than it should have!
Good news is... The Mayor of Crazy Town has to pay child support! He actually argued with the Judge against having to pay. He gets $3000 via the government because of his "disability" and argued it isn't income because it's compensation. He wants full custody yet doesn't want to support his child? I hope the Judge sees that for what it is!
Maggie burst into tears when I told her we wouldn't be having Nephew as much. Although it will be less stress for me, I'll miss the little guy! He's been coming to my house almost every day for six months. *sob*
posted by Terri at
7/25/2008 11:03:00 AM>3 comments
3 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home