Short Sweet Satisfying!
________________________________________________________________
Last night Michael and I went to dinner and a movie with a couple of friends. Shawna works with Michael and I knew her in high school. We've since grown very close. She's always dreamed of going out with another married couple, having grown up conversation that involved family instead of the outpouring of too many Captain and Cokes. A lovely time was had by all! I love going on double dates. She's become a lovely lunch buddy as well.
Yes I am one of those women who lunches. I like being a woman who lunches. Especially those Portabella mushroom and tomato sandwiches at that darling little Italian place! Teehee. Hmmm. I need to make myself some lunch. That was a rather loud rumbly in my tumbly.
This evening, we're going to see The X-Files Movie! AHHHHH! I loved this series when it first aired. Loved it. Too much. In fact discussing the finer plot points of the show was what first got me involved online. Now that Riley loves it (she was afraid of it at first, probably from listening to it as a girl after bedtime!) we're so excited to go. It was all we could do to wait this long. And how thrilled I was to discover that Shawna loves it too! Riley, Shawna and I are going this evening. Whooty whoo! Then Riley is babysitting for SIL so she can see it with a friend. It's an X-Files night, I tell ya. I hope I'm not abducted by aliens at this rate. Although I don't think Riley would mind if Agent Mulder abducted her!
posted by Terri at
7/26/2008 04:00:00 PM>4 comments
4 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home