The Mayor of Crazy Town, Population One
________________________________________________________________
Yesterday, The Mayor called the police as my MIL took Nephew to him for his visitation. He claimed she pushed him. He refused to leave the McDonald's until she left first. Because he was afraid. Of a 63 year old grandmother. He's trying to get a restraining order against her. All she did was ask him not to take out his anger over not getting what he wanted in court out on Nephew. He claims she attacked him. His word against hers.
Today he refused to return Nephew from his overnight visitation because my home isn't safe. Xander bit Nephew again Monday. So ironic because Nephew was the biter back in November and boy did he bite! At least Xander doesn't break the skin, but jeez it's embarrassing that he does that! Again, the police had to be called to make sure The Mayor returned Nephew.
I'm told to except a call or visit from child protective services today. They are tired of The Mayor's calls as well.
The Mayor didn't get his way in court and he's really starting to go off the deep end. Nephew has been a handful today after his overnight visit. He throws a fit over every little thing. Xander seems to be the only thing that distracts him long enough for the crying and screaming to stop.
I am living in a Lifetime movie.
Only six more months of this until the divorce is final.
I've never been so intimately involved in a nasty divorce before. You hear stories, but good grief. Every day there is something new. It's an emotional draining experience and I'm not the one getting the divorce. I don't know how SIL can cope! I guess she has her job to distract her... Poor thing.
posted by Terri at
7/08/2008 12:41:00 PM>3 comments
3 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home