I Can't Drive 55!
________________________________________________________________
So my middle children are at Vacation Bible Time in the evenings. Why is it that cooking dinner for four seems hardly worth it? Weirdness...
Anyway, Riley and I are hanging out with Xander and the Nephew. Xander takes Riley's house keys and runs off with them, Nephew in tow. I wasn't panicked. How far could they go? About 90 seconds later, I realize it's quiet. Too quiet. All you Mom's know what that means. Riley and I take off down the hall way to discover... nothing. They must have opened the front door and escaped! That's Xander's latest trick. Opening the front door. Thankfully he doesn't take after his older brother Timothy. I had to install a front door alarm when he was three because he would open the door and run off constantly! Run off like over hill and dale run off. One trip to the bathroom and he could be half way to the moon. Ugh, what a nightmare! So far, Xander just opens the door to let the dog out and shuts it again. So today, with his cousin, he sneaks Riley's keys and leads him outside! Niiiice.
When we captured the wayward toddlers, I asked them what they were doing. Xander said, "I was going to van." I asked him why he wanted to go to the van. "I wanted to drive to school." I asked him if he was taking his cousin with him and he said yes. Interesting since I home school. I wonder where he thinks "school" is exactly? Haha!
posted by Terri at
7/23/2008 06:20:00 PM>3 comments
3 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home