Sad Riley
________________________________________________________________
She missed getting her permit by one question! Poor girl. She was teary as we left the DMV. So what did we go? Head to Barnes and Noble for Frappucino's and buy a book to add to our over flowing To Be Read shelves! Sometimes a little retail therapy is necessary. I know the ladies understand.
It's a bad, bad thing having a teenager with you when you go shopping. I took her to Sam's with me and she was ever so helpful. Too helpful. I wanted to get Michael a new gas grill for Father's Day, but I don't think I should now! To be honest, I think it was more for me than him. He does all the BBQing. Yum! I wanted to have marinaded chicken for Father's Day, and it would have been PERFECT! If I can find a good deal on a cheap but good one, I'll still go for it. He can always return it, right?
3 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home