Cranky
________________________________________________________________
Maggie's birthday was wonderful! Details and pictures later. When they are re-sized and downloaded!
Michael and I had a spat in bed last night about the kids. Mainly about Tim. And then about something he thought I said. It really ticked me off that he thought I would say something like that. Then more about the kids and all the things they don't do or forget to do. I take this is a personal attack, and he knows that. I felt that I was being really gracious about it and even told him that if he has any suggestions for something I can do differently as I raise our children, that I am open to ideas. Even though I was mad, he promptly fell asleep. Then I did this thing where I sleep as close to the edge of the bed as possible so I don't accidentally touch him because I'm sooo mad. And hopefully the lack of my tucking my feet under his legs will be missed. I don't think it was. I'm still cranky about it. And I realize I am being a child, but that's my way.
I woke up with a killer sore throat. But I'm supposed to meet a friend for lunch. So I'm ignoring it. And I just might go to the movies later by myself. I've been wanting to see Sex and the City, but Michael refuses. My friends who would want to see it already have. Hmm. Popcorn and Mr. Big just might make me feel better. I doubt I will though because I have children to whip into shape because apparently they are a bunch of jerks (Tim) and slackers (all of them).
That was an ugly vent. Michael works hard. But dangit, so do I. I'm having a harder time letting go of this little spat. Probably because they are so rare these days... Where are those big girl panties I'm supposed to be wearing?
posted by Terri at
6/18/2008 12:32:00 PM>6 comments
6 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home