Buncha Screw Up's!
________________________________________________________________
My nephews are here today cleaning out the basement full of 10 years of accumulated crap. It is their punishment for not doing their chores for a looong time. Poor SIL had it and sicced her brother on them. She literally did all she could and it was time to call in the big guns. And I don't know anyone with bigger guns than Michael!
Although I will have a nice basement, and I am glad, the chaos makes me mental! Littlest Nephew seems to misbehave around his own family. He's been crying and screaming since he got up from his nap and found his brothers here. I'm sure he just misses them! Tim is a spaz because he loves his nephew and wants to play computer games with him. The older boys are always hungry and even though they just ate before coming over, have managed to eat a second lunch. What am I going to do when Tim and Xander are teenagers? I'll have to buy a cow to feed them! How does one feed teenage boys and not go broke?
I am currently hiding in my room because today is the deadline to turn in reviews for C2KS Kwips and Kritiques. It's a fabulous excuse to lock myself in a relatively quiet space. Okay, I'm a wimp. A total wimp. But I'm feeling a bit less crazed, so I don't mind being a wimp too much. I
posted by Terri at
6/12/2008 05:22:00 PM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home