My Garage
________________________________________________________________
My insomnia has returned! I know, you're shocked, right? Stupid sleep. Who needs it?
ME! And more than you're average bear. I need a good 7 hours and function optimally with 8.
I don't wanna go to church tomorrow. But I gotta. I really gotta.
So the other night after dinner, a few of us were still sitting around the table. Xander asks to sit up at the table, and I let him as has been our custom for a year and a half of his life after dinner. He has his toy car in his little hand. After a while, something catches his attention and he decides he wants to get down. So he says, "Momma, keep this for me, please," and proceeds to stick his car directly between by boobs. Presumably for safe keeping.
Now I ask you... What the hell gave him the idea that my chest is a garage? I don't store things in my cleavage. I prefer pockets, or a handy tote bag. I guess he just was industrious enough to use whatever means directly available to him.
posted by Terri at
5/04/2008 01:57:00 AM>11 comments
11 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home