Xander and Maggie Have It Too
________________________________________________________________
Michael took Maggie and Xander to the doctor (yes, the awful one because she's the only one not booked until next Thursday-go figure). Their oxygenation was really bad for both of them like it was when I got sick. My poor babies! Michael had to take Xander to get a chest X-ray because he sounded wheezy. Michael said he was so good, but he got panicked at the end. It was so hard for me when I took him when he was 8 months old. They put him in a tall plastic vise with his arms over his head and it squeezes his chest. Ahhhh! I can just picture it. My poor brave baby. And Xander too! Teehee. Michael said everyone was impressed with how well he behaved and how good Maggie was and how sweet she was with her brother. But the Xray was the worst!
So, antibiotics for them both and Xander gets an inhaler. Hopefully, they'll start feeling better now.
I don't know what this bacterial infection or virus is, but it's awful! We've never been this sick before. We've never all been sick like this, passing it around to one another. I've been washing bedding and spraying Oust all over.
Meanwhile, my BIL, the Mayor of Crazy Town has been granted more visitation. Good God. Where is the justice? SIL is handling it well. Her lawyer prepared her to have to share 50/50. Well, I wasn't prepared. I'm mildly freaked about it. My nephew acts so differently after spending the morning with his dad. BIL had no problem deserting his family for 4 months, not seeing or talking to his son. Now suddenly he wants all this visitation when he couldn't handle caring for him before. Just further proof that the legal system isn't infallible. It's the best there is, but it still stinks sometimes.
posted by Terri at
4/28/2008 11:02:00 AM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home