Too Much Information
________________________________________________________________
After days of laying around in my jammies, I really need a shower. The hair on my legs is almost as long as Michael's. I'm still too weak for a shower. The thought of washing my hair is overwhelming. I don't think I can raise my arms long enough to shampoo AND condition. Then I have to comb it out. And apply product. And keep my head upright until it dries, which is 3 hours minimum. Such is the plight of having long curly hair. It's not all fun and games people. Maybe tomorrow I'll be strong enough to shave my missing link legs and wash my hair. Just maybe.
I hope Barnes and Noble can survive without me for one more Friday night. Although I'm seriously jonesing for a latte and Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake, but aren't we all?
posted by Terri at
4/11/2008 04:02:00 PM>5 comments
5 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home