Super Daddy
________________________________________________________________
I hate admitting it, but I still feel run down. Seriously run down. After doing a load of laundry or fixing dinner, I'm weak and sweaty. I'm SO sick of this, and I know you're all sick of hearing it. Hence the lack of posts lately... I am seeing my regular doc on Tuesday, but she hasn't been much help so far. I'm thinking my Bronchitis was closer to pneumonia and it's just taking a while to get back on my feet.
My Xander is doing so well at going potty! He's been going 3 times a day. And he'll try to go again and again for his reward. We ran out of M&M's, so Daddy gave him a piece of his Cadbury Royal Dark. Ooo, boy. That flipped his switch and he was asking to sit on the potty every few minutes. Then he'd get frustrated that he didn't have anything to pee, so he'd look down at himself and say,"It's broken!" and give a little grunt. He's back to M&M's now, but he doesn't think about using the potty as much as he did when he got a piece of Daddy's chocolate!
Michael is Super Daddy today. There was an activity for the girls at B&N today and he wanted to take Timmy to the gun show, so it's just Xander and me. He told Timmy that he'd take the girls to "do their sissy girly thing, and he'd take Tim to do the manly stuff". Tim loves going to those shows with him. It makes Tim feel so proud that so many people he meets there knows his Dad and listens to his show, and so everyone knows him as a result. He usually comes home with some treasure one of the fella's gives him. I love that Michael enjoys taking the kids out so much. He and Timmy are doing so well together lately. It's a dream come true for all my boys to be this close! Money is super squeaky again until our tax refund comes in, but life is good. It isn't so awful, as long as we have one another. Corny, but so true.
If only Mom were here. That's the only thing that makes me really sad lately. Xander is really missing out on getting to know her, and that bothers me tremendously. I worry about her a lot during her birthday because no one (Dad) cares about it like we do. Mom always made sure my birthday's were special, even as an adult. No one is left to do that for her but me, and that's so difficult when we're so far away.
posted by Terri at
4/26/2008 02:35:00 PM>0 comments
0 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home