Missed Our First Date Anniversery
________________________________________________________________
Through all the illness around the house, Michael and I were too sick to remember the anniversary of our first date! *sob* The last Friday in March came and went. *sob* Is the romance finally gone after 17 years? *boohoo* Actually, I've been ridiculously spoiled and consider myself fortunate to have date nights nearly once a week. And, since my roast wasn't done tonight, he brought home pizza with nary a complaint. In my world, that's pretty darn romantic!
Not that I wouldn't like flowers. Or chocolate. Or you know...
But still... pretty darn lucky!
Xander has a runny nose. Fortunately, none of us have had that particular symptom, so hopefully that's all he'll have. He keeps running to the bathroom for toilet paper to blow his nose. Okay, so he's not potty trained yet, but he's definitely snot trained.
posted by Terri at
4/10/2008 08:41:00 PM>1 comments
1 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home