::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Commander Xander Coughs Through the Night ________________________________________________________________
Poor Xander kept waking up with a horrible cough last night. He called out for Riley and said he threw up. Poor baby... Actually I think he just coughed up some mucous. He snuggled between Michael and I on the couch for a while as we watched a DVR'd episode of "Lost". He asked a million questions.

"Where's the baby?"
"Is that guy dead?"
"That Ben?"
"That a bad guy?"

Jeez... I didn't think "Lost" was so horrible until he asked if someone was dead. Eeeee. Not good for my baby toddler boy.

Riley, in all her responsibleness (which isn't a real word, but totally should be, heh), wanted to get Xander ready to go back to bed, but Michael asked if he wanted to sleep with him. All together now: Awwwwwww. Of course Xander kept me awake for a while thrashing around and no matter how tiny the child is, I end up with my butt hanging off the end of our king sized bed. How does that happen? Poor Xander slept pretty well, but he does talk in his sleep and I woke up at every little movement. He doesn't move around nearly as much as Timmy does though! Sakes. I do worry about Xan because he had Bronchiolitis when he was 8 months old. He's a healthy guy in general, but this cough is horrible.

Maggie is coughing something terrible too, and had a fever last night. Her cheeks were bright read and her eyes were bloodshot. Thankfully, Timmy has made a full recovery, and hardly acted sick even when he was at his worst. Emily seems to have staved it off as well. Riley and I, however, aren't up to snuff yet. I think it's time to spray us all down with Lysol and be done with it! AHHHHH.

posted by Terri at 4/27/2008 01:54:00 PM >3 comments

3 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS