Timmy With the Sick Eyes
________________________________________________________________
Tonight we had a bon fire. It was a warm night, Michael was home early, dinner was in the oven. Ahhh.... It was a great time. It was really windy a few days ago and several trees were blown down, so Michael got out his chainsaw and went to town.
Tim had been coughing all day. He'd tell me he felt alright, but he had sick eyes. You Mom's know what I mean. I forced juice (yeah, that was really tough) and had him rest on the couch and read for a while. However, when Daddy got home and started the bon fire, he wanted to help and convinced me he was well enough. We all had fun gathering broken branches and such and the smell of burning pine was heavenly!
I went in to check on dinner and Timmy followed me. After a while, I checked on him. He was facing the back of the couch, kneeling with his upper body resting on the seat. He was still trying to convince me he was fine. I bundled him up on the couch and fixed a plate full of his favorite dinner. When it was time to go out to roast marshmallows for smores, he was fine again. Hmm... Michael took his temperature and it was over 100. Poor little dude. He sat on the couch with me and we watched Spongebob and his fever kept me toasty warm. He's so sweet and brave when he's sick.
Riley's stuffy. Maggie's had a cough for about a week. Houston. I think we have a problem.
Oh, and SIL is going to Seattle Thursday so we'll have Nephew until late Sunday maybe Monday. I totally forgot about it! Nephew is sick too, so this weekend has the possibility of turning into a sick ward. Bring on the vitamin C!
posted by Terri at
3/04/2008 10:35:00 PM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home