I Heart My Nephews
________________________________________________________________
I have really sweet nephews. I've been sick all weekend. I was in bed all day yesterday with a crappy fever and horking cough. I peeked my head out once and oldest nephew gave me a hug. They all helped clean up the house. They were cool with sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor. I just really wish I wasn't too sick to have made it fun for them! It must have sucked to have been picked up out of the blue and shepherded away.
Timmy loved having others boys around and they made good use of the Wii most of yesterday. I have three words for you. Rayman Ravin' Rabbids. That's all that is needed to make 8 kids very happy. Well, Xander and littlest nephew not as much, but they liked having the older kids busy so they could wreck havoc.
Unless I'm way better tomorrow, I'm going to the doctor. Yes. I really must be sick to make that decision. Uuuuugh.
posted by Terri at
3/09/2008 03:25:00 PM>2 comments
2 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home