Fever All Through the Night
________________________________________________________________
Timmy has a fever, Emily has a fever, and Riley is just croaky. Wow, that was fast!
So I took MyFiveCents advice, and we're all snuggled on the couches watching old episodes of Batman the animated series as I fetch juice and oranges and toast with a side of cool wash cloths for my little sickos! I hate that they are sick, but I do enjoy taking care of them. And it sure is peaceful around here! Except for the toddlers jockeying for the highest position on the totem pole, it's nice and quiet. And thankfully they have a chest cold with coughs instead of the stomach bug I had.
And NO, I'm not pregnant. Although the kids keep talking about wanting another baby. Timmy wants a baby sister.
The only bad thing is that since I was sick all last week, and now the kids are so sick, we're going to have a lot of school to catch up on! Timmy has spring fever something awful, dreaming of summer time and no school. Methinks he's going to be a tad disappointed!
FlusiCat, thanks for stopping by! It's great seeing you again. I'll definitely check out your reviews. I used to do Library Thing, but now I'm completely addicted to Shelfari. And so are the kids! Cha!
posted by Terri at
3/05/2008 10:26:00 AM>1 comments
1 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home