::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


10 Weird Things About Moi ________________________________________________________________
Requiel tagged me, oh, sometime last week (!) and since everyone wants me to sit with them while they are all moany and sick, I have a lot more time with my trusty laptop to do fun things like this! If you're reading this, consider your own self tagged!

So, Ten Weird Things About Me. Hunh. Well, weird is so subjective, isn't it? Here goes...

1. Batman is my all time favorite super hero. He doesn't need any silly "powers", just gadgets and his deductive reasoning. He would SO kick Superman's butt. Yes, I'm a geek.

2. I obsessively watched The X-Files from the beginning and it's what initially got me involved in the Internet so much. I made a lot of friends by posting on the Fox boards and discussing the episodes within an inch of their life. I even visited a few in 3D and have very fond memories. Now Riley and I have been watching the episodes together and it's bringing back my head full of useless Mulder-isms.

3. I love Marilyn Monroe. I guess I'm a sucker for a good conspiracy theory (see number 2) and her life and death were so tragic. I totally think those Kennedy boys had something to do with her death.

4. I have punk/goth tendencies. I would so have pink or purple hair and more tattoos if my conservative side didn't overrule it. In the summer my pink Marilyn T-shirt, camouflage skirt and platform flip flops is my favorite outfit, even though I guess I'm getting a little too old to dress that way. Thank goodness dark nail polish is in style so I can express my inner punk somehow!

5. I love cheese. Almost any kind of cheese. If there was a cheese diet, I'd be a skinny minnie!

6. Books are sacred to me. I love reading, and I've always wanted to be a writer. Writing book reviews for Kwips and Kritiques has been a dream come true. My favorite place to relax is Barnes and Noble. The smell and feel of books is like a drug! Just walking up and down the aisles calms me.

7. I like to shoot handguns. I haven't been shooting in a long time, but I really enjoy plinking away at those targets!

8. Politically, I'm super conservative. It doesn't make me popular, and sometimes that's hard. It also makes voting in this Presidential election extremely difficult.

9. I like vampire stuff. Books, movies, whatever. It's all fun to me!

10. I'm afraid of chickens. We had a chicken around our house a couple summers ago. Apparently it had gotten out from where ever it lived and ended up in my yard. It freaked me out with it's pecky beak and pointy claws. I know. It was just a chicken. But the beak! And the freaky scaly feet! Eek eek eek!

posted by Terri at 3/05/2008 10:46:00 AM >5 comments

5 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS