Which One of Henry VIII Wives Are You?
________________________________________________________________
Thanks to Clarie23 for this little bit of fun! I've been reading about the Tutors for years now. Historical fiction has become a lot of fun thanks to good old Henry! I haven't read enough about ALL Henry's wives, just the first few, thanks to Philippa Gregory's books. Yes, it's fiction, but it's interesting fiction based on facts!
Isn't it interesting how some people demonize Anne Boleyn and others canonize her? It's so confusing... Same with Katherine of Aragon all the way to Henry's daughter, Elizabeth I. History can be so... subjective! It frustrates me because I want the fact's, ma'am.
So anyway, I'm Anna of Cleves. She doesn't sound too bad. Although I really know nothing about her. Maybe Phillipa Gregory will write a book about her soon. Heh.
5 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home