Secret Confessions...
________________________________________________________________
Do you want to know a secret?
I've had access to Michael's truck since yesterday and I haven't wanted to go anywhere! Oh, I've needed to go somewhere. We need groceries in a big bad way. Maggie needs her eyes checked again. We all need to visit the dentist. I just can't seem to make myself get up and go. I tell myself that there's too much I have to do here or whatever other excuse I can come up with.
I can't remember the last time I drove anywhere. I've completely lost the desire. I used to want to go go go. Especially when I had my van. I'd buzz to the library. Buzz to the grocery store. Buzz to B&N. Buzz here and there and everywhere. I miss my van.
It warmed up to above zero, so it's not even the cold making me want to stay in. It's a balmy -2F! The kids even went out to play for a while yesterday.
I have no excuse.
Other than a mild psychosis. Someone, quick! Call Dr. Phil! Okay, maybe not...
Okay, now that I've written that out and feel really stupid, I want to get in gear and head out. The little boys are having a nap, so Riley won't be too overwhelmed for a while... Who am I kidding? She's as capable as I am, maybe more so!
Okay, dangit. I can do this. I'm off to beautify myself and grab my shopping list.
1 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home