::Serendipity::



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Neti Pots Aren't For Sissies ________________________________________________________________
I'm hiding in my bedroom. Blogging and reading blogs. Why you may ask? Because Timmy is playing Wii and his frustrated cries of, "Oh for the love of Pete! I punched him first!" is getting to me. Yes. He's boxing. Probably a Mii of one of his sisters. Hah! Sibling love. There's nothing like it.

I sent my MIL and SIL a bunch of pictures. I get an e-mail right back from SIL that she loves them. This means she's home. And I have her son. And she's not really working. Teehee. I don't mind! At all! I think it's hilarious! Having little nephew here is no big deal except for Xander turning into some crazy possessive bully with violent tendencies... It's good for Xander. I just hope nephew doesn't end up with too many bruises!

So I got the Neti pot like so many of you suggested. Michael has been fascinated by that video. He couldn't wait for me to try it. First of all, let me say I feel a lot better! I haven't flushed any noticeable material from my sinuses like some do, but some blood clots and whatnot. Disgusting, I'm sorry. Anyway, I think the salt water is really helping. But, I have to say, it's really weird. And I feel like I'm drowning, which is one of my worst nightmares. It's quite a trick to get your face in just the right angle. Last night I had trouble and stuff kept running down my throat. Nasty! And I woke up with a sore throat this morning, so I'll be a lot more careful tonight when I use it again!

So, with the whole sore throat thing, I didn't get going as soon as I should have. It's hard to explain the difference between subjects and predicates when I'm all croaky. So, school started late and I was tempted not to do it at all. I got too spoiled having everything done before lunch. Don't worry, I did the right thing and we got some spelling and grammar junk out of the way. Go me. Woot!

It warmed up to -31F! And Michael has decided that electric bill be darned. So we're using an infrared heater and he bought a kerosene heater for the living room. But at $40.00 a pop for kerosene, I don't know... We're toasty though!

All right. Enough hiding. Time to face the wonderful world of mathematics!

posted by Terri at 2/07/2008 03:03:00 PM >6 comments

6 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
My Profile

Our Next President


Groups

Book Lovers
Busy Cooks

Blog Roll

My Awesome Mom
Kitchen Logic
Pantyless Preacher’s Wife
Notes from the Trenches
Jane Doe
AJ’s Clubhouse
Spynotes
Bettyalready
Chaos Daily
Cosmic Crayola
Darlafly
Dragging My Ink*Locked*
Forty Plus
Hindmost
Kitchen Cook
Kitchen Lite *Locked*
Requiel

Book Blogs

Mine: AK Book Mama
Books Along the Way
Just Read the Book!
Kristie Loves Books
The Book Bitches
Trashionista

Description

This is a weblog design modified (with Love) from Purple-ish by Irisheyes' Husband. Copyright 2007

Shelfari Bookshelf


Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Archives


May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

September 2009

October 2009

April 2010

May 2010


Powered By







 

Google AdS