I Sure Have Some People Fooled
________________________________________________________________
I woke up feeling good, but rapidly became irritable as Emily was in one of her negative moods, Maggie was pretending to be sick and Timmy was just wild in the throes of cabin fever. Bless Riley's heart. She is so intuitive to me when I'm feeling that way and she had all the patience for the kids that I was lacking. School was going to be rough if I didn't snap myself out of it.
As I was hanging my head wondering how to motivate 3 people and keep two toddler people out of trouble, I got this e-mail about a book I was trying to order through the school district.
Yes, I meant Maggie’s science. You can include it with Quarter 3 samples; just put quarter two at the top.
I am wondering why you would want to read the Power of a Positive Mom! You could have authored that book; you are probably the most positive person I know… your children are very blessed to have you in their lives.
Have a great day!
Man, do I have her fooled! If only she saw me this morning... I think I really do need that book!
posted by Terri at
2/11/2008 02:42:00 PM>4 comments
4 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home