There is No Point!
________________________________________________________________
I've been sleeping! Woo the hoo! I know, right? I don't know what happened. But for now, all is well on the sleeping the hours normal people sleep front.
I even got up at a normal time this morning and was there to meet sis in law at the door when she dropped off her son and not hide in the bathroom because I'm still in my robe! I don't see the point in getting up at a decent time though. What have I accomplished? I made coffee. (Dunkin Donuts Cinnamon Spice, thank you very much!) Drank coffee. Threw in a load of laundry. Made the boys' breakfast. Changed a diaper.
Now I'm parked under my "Happy Light" with the lap top and a new book and I have no aspirations of moving. I need to shower. Need to fold some laundry. Need to get the children started on schoolwork. Jeez. I could have stayed in bed.
So really, there is no point in worrying about not sleeping. Because if I don't get up in the morning, what am I missing? Besides a delicious cup of coffee?
3 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home