Merry Sinus Infection!
________________________________________________________________
Guess what I got for Christmas?!
A mutherflippin' gosh darned sinus infection! I've been denying the fact for probably a week and a half now.
Oh, I just need to refill my nasal spray prescription.
Oh, it takes a few days for the nasal spray to really build up.
Oh, I probably just needed to drink more water.
I really don't want to go to the doctor, the van is still dead, my nephew is here and I don't want to leave all the kids with Riley and whatever other excuse I can come up with.
My face started to feel like I wanted to pull it off starting at my eyebrows. So I called the doctor. I left a pathetic message for her nurse begging for antibiotics because I wouldn't be able to make an appointment for a few days due to the transportation issue, and I know without a doubt that it's another infection. I know it's Christmas because my doctor actually called in a prescription for 1000mg of Augmentin twice a day! It's such a toss up between a hole in my stomach or a hole in my sinus cavity. Right now, I'll take the hole Augmentin burns in my belly.
Michael is taking his vacation starting day after tomorrow. I cannot wait! He's been so busy and working so hard lately that I've been missing him a lot. I'm not going to let him out of my sight until after the New Year!
It's a week until Christmas. Holy crap on a cracker. I keep thinking of a million things I wanted to get for the kids and friends, but I'm basically done. I shouldn't get any more. Except for Michael. Because I never get him nearly enough and I'm always struggling to get him the perfect gifts that show him how much I love him, which is impossible anyway.
I spent months talking Michael into getting the kids a Wii for Christmas. After finally talking him into it, it would seem that the entire universe is sold out, or has them for the low low price of $599.99. Think they'd buy a Santa IOU? Because you all know in January every place will have them again for dirty cheap.
Xander broke his crib today. He was really ticked off about going to bed and he jumped up and down so hard that the thing collapsed! Collapsed! A screw probably backed out or something. I haven't looked at it closely enough yet. How on earth does a kid break a crib?! He's not Super Baby for Pete's sake! Good thing he doesn't have tantrums that often or who knows what else he could break!
posted by Terri at
12/18/2007 11:30:00 PM>4 comments
4 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home