Hoping for a Coal Free Christmas
________________________________________________________________ Tim has been concerned about his status with Santa lately. He got up yesterday and asked me to put in a good word for him because he knows I'd never let him end up on the naughty list. No matter how many "man to man" talks his Daddy has to have with him over the little things. Like not doing his chores, ignoring me, fighting with his sisters, that sort of thing. I tried to reassure him.
I may have mentioned that he's had a bit of a gas problem lately. In the spirit of being good and keeping the stocking full of goodies and not the black stuff, he has been dashing out of the room suddenly. Why? To fart. Yes, he hopes that if he doesn't fart in the room with us that this will help ensure his good status with Santa. Every little bit helps as far as he's concerned right now.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't taking full advantage of this. I tell him it's time to get off the computer and the whining starts. "Hmmm... is that coal I see in your stocking? Oh, no. Just a shadow. Whew!" I never knew the boy could move so fast.
posted by Terri at
12/13/2007 10:17:00 PM>6 comments
6 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home