Christmas Memory #176
________________________________________________________________
Just a short one, because I don't ever want to forget this.
I was sitting on the floor, fussing with the Christmas tree and re-arranging decorations like I do all through the season when Xander climbed up in my lap. He started pointing at the different ornaments. He pointed at the big old fashioned Father Christmas ornament and said, "Ho ho ho?" Riley said, "No, Xan. That's Santa Claus." He looked at a snowman and named that one. A red ball and said, "red". Then he found another Santa ornament and said, "ho ho ho". I had no idea how many Santa/Father Christmas/St. Nicholas ornaments I really had, until he found every one and pointed at them and said, "ho ho ho". As much as Riley tried, Xander would say Santa Claus, but he really preferred Ho ho ho. And I've done nothing to correct him. I love it. It's the cutest darn thing I've heard him say in... hours!
posted by Terri at
12/16/2007 12:54:00 AM>4 comments
4 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home