Halloweenie Pictures!
________________________________________________________________ Better late then never...
My poor little Xander Ghost! He loved running around the house with his arms raised and fingers wiggling going "woooooo!" So I decided we'd use that extra pillow case as his costume. I cut the holes too big, but I didn't want him to be scared and I wanted the mouth hole big enough that he could nibble on a Tootsie Roll or something. He got compliments on it at nearly every house! Here I was feeling bad that he had the worst outfit of the bunch! I was more worried about a costume he could wear over his snow clothes. Afterwards, I thought I should have put the corner as the top like Casper. Michael thought I did the right thing because it probably would have looked more like a KKK hood. ACK! He knows just how to make me feel better. Hah!
Note the new trick or treat bags I made them! I can't sew costumes like my Mom did for me every year, but I made them a bag, gosh darn it! Okay, I printed the image out on iron on paper and put it on a tote bag. It took me less then an hour. Does that count as "making" it? I think it took my mom a week to make my Sherlock Holmes costume, the poor woman! Yes, I was a nerdy girl. How old was I Mom? 10? Gah! How could you stand my nerdiness? You must have been so worried!
posted by Terri at
11/20/2007 04:01:00 PM>5 comments
5 Comments:
<$BlogItemComments$>-
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
-
<$BlogCommentBody$>
-
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<< Home